Thursday 6 March 2014

Sleep.

I have deleted three different paragraphs that I've written in the last ten minutes. I know I want to write something, but I can't really access the words to express any of the ideas I have floating around in my head right now.

I think it might be because spring break starts in two days. My brain is on vacation, no matter how many times I tell it to get its act together. My lessons this past week have sucked, and that takes talent because I've shown a movie for three of them.

I have many a plan for spring break. I'm going to  paint walls, have a clean house and take Chewie all types of fun places. I also need to do a huge pile of marking. I've procrastinated marking many things, which was poor planning on my part. My "To-Do" list is very long. That being said, I have a feeling that the first day I spend off of school will be spent in bed, sleeping. I read somewhere recently that an average human spends 25 years of their life sleeping. I think I'll probably have slept for about 40 when everything is all said and done. The funny thing is, I don't feel like I've wasted anything. Sleep and I have a strong relationship that will eventually be 40 years in the making. I love sleep, and sleep loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment