Thursday 31 July 2014

New York, New York

James and I have created our itinerary for New York. It's funny, because I feel like like calling it "busy"  just doesn't give it any justice. I need a thesaurus for a better word.

I don't have anything good to wear. I really don't. I'm not just saying that. I think about going to Hedwig and the Angry Inch in any of my current outfits, and I grimace. That is what happens when you only buy clothes you can wear teaching. #teacherproblems

I wrote two blog posts on The Hot Dog Blog . They are pretty short, which I think is due to overstimulation. I'm too excited. There are too many things to think about. I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR. We are leaving in two weeks. I'm torn between buying a new outfit, and saving all the money for the trip.

James is going to write a daily update on the different activities we are going to be participating in. To my millions and trillions of readers, make sure you stay tuned for that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment