Tuesday 13 November 2012

Long Weekend Laziness

Long weekends are most delightful. Here I am, sitting in bed, while my brother and dad are off to work. I know it's not very nice, but there is something satisfying in that.
I'm not even sure the last time I wrote. I'm completely aware I could go look at my last post, however in the spirit of long weekend laziness I'm not going to.
School has been amazing. I'm two weeks into teaching and I've honestly loved every minute of it. There was this one math lesson I would rather not speak of, but other than that working at the school has been a dream. I'm already attached to the students and the staff. I now would love more than anything to be hired there in January. It would be so nice to work at a school I know with kids I know and actually make money teaching.
Disneyland is slowly creeping closer. I have to say that I'm far too excited for my own good. I fear I may get overstimulated upon arrival to the park and trample some small child in pursuit of Mickey Mouse. That would not look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment