Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Aftereffects of my Napping Addiction

Three hour naps are not good for my social life.

I'm supposed to be at an authors group at this very moment. I know what you are thinking, "authors? When did she become an author?" Well, mostly I go for the tea and company. I have always loved to write, hence why I keep this silly little blog going. Who doesn't have a half finished tome saved somewhere on their computer? I have a few, to be honest. They are located under funny little filenames like "I'm writing a book!" or "Stuff I do instead of homework!" or "This is rubbish!"...

Back to the whole issue of napping though. I was exhausticated (that isn't a real word) at work today and when I got home I climbed into bed and immediately fell into a comatose state until 6:58pm, two minutes before I was due to arrive at said writers group. I then was famished as napping is hard work and needed to eat dinner. At this very moment I'm supposed to be lesson planning for my very full day tomorrow. I need to make a priority list, and force myself to do only the things at the very top of said list. That way I won't end up distracted on social media and stay up late AGAIN.

The list will go as follows:

1. Get off of blog
2. Go get school bag from living room
3. Open math book
4. Stare at math book for 15 minutes
5. Write math lesson
6. Take out Socials work
7. Write Socials lesson in 1/3rd of the time it takes to write math lesson
8. Panic that I am forgetting something
9. Give up on remembering what I've forgotten
10. Read and then sleep

1 comment:

  1. I break out into a cold sweat whenever I even HEAR the word, "Math"

    ReplyDelete