Wednesday 26 December 2012

Might as Well

Might as well right a blog post while wifi is available (and free!) even if there isn't really anything of interest to report.

I would like to thank the Comfort Inn for providing us with enough room so I could have my own bed. It may be a (not so comfortable) pull out, but I know I will slumber much better if I am not worried about open mouth breathing in someone's face. Or, saying something embarrassing in my sleep. Both of these have occurred more than once.

The journey to our fine airport hotel went by quickly. How could it not, especially when you have five theatre kids belting out Disney songs the whole way? I mean, that may not be everyone's cup of tea but I sure had a nice time.

Tomorrow morning we leave for the airport at dawn. THEN DISNEYLAND HAPPENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment