Thursday 27 December 2012

Free airport wifi

What I really should have called this blog is "all the places you can find free wifi in the modern world". We have made our way through customs. I am currently sitting on the ever so comfortable seats that are provided for us, wondering why the nice air Canada people have the door to the outside open. That crisp air is doing a fine job at waking me up.

Last night sleep was a difficult task. Five really excited, former theatre students in one room did not bode well for slumbering.

Starting in California I'm going to try to start eating healthier. So far I've only consumed food with zero nutritional value. Not on purpose, but that almond croissant looked so yummy. It wasn't. Airport food has this magical quality where it looks edible but tastes like cardboard. Much like hospital food.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a great time with all those oversized Disney characters. (Can't see the appeal, personally, but I'm old. You're not.) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete