Wednesday 2 January 2013

I Splurged...

And bought 24 hours worth of wifi.

So, today is a beautiful Californian day. The sun is shining to the point where I don't even need a sweater. But I'm still wearing one because I bought an awesome Disney villains themed sweatshirt and it is delightful. It has Captain Hook on it and everything.

I'm currently avoiding looking at my bank balance. I will. Soon. After this. I hope I estimate high and am relieved at the outcome.

The food here tastes delicious but apparently my stomach isn't what it used to be as it doesn't like theme park cuisine. I'm pretending its okay to eat unhealthy because we walk a lot every day. I'm sure it evens the playing field out somewhat.

I am getting sleepy now so I'm going to take a nap. I must gather my energy because the next two days I'm going to attempt to stay in the park all day. Today and yesterday were relaxing days spent in downtown Disney and the hotel. But tomorrow, tomorrow we Disney all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment