Tuesday 17 April 2012

Headed Home




We had to wake up at 7am, which was difficult. Not only because we were up later than the night before, but also because we didn't want to return home to reality.
We sent our luggage to a nice man to go to the front desk while we checked out and got breakfast. We went to the same nice lady that gave us the upgrade to check out. We regaled her with stories of our adventures, trying to prolong our departure as much as possible.
I'm not quite sure one can call what we ate in the morning "breakfast". It was more like dessert in the early hours of the day. Torrie had some kind of french toast chocolate mountain topped with whip cream. I had WAFFLES.
The flight home was not worth writing about. It was uneventful, though enjoyable to reminisce with Torrie about our adventures.
I really can't communicate properly how lucky and happy I felt during my time in Vegas. It was so special and I can't wait for my next trip. Thanks again to MTV Canada and Sony Music Canada for the best birthday present ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment