Sunday 2 September 2012

This post is perfectly useless

It is always difficult for me to monitor my napping. The result of having a weakness for day sleeping is being up until one am. Like right now, for example.
I am watching the series Hell on Wheels though. And I don't have to wake up at any particular time tomorrow either so it isn't a worse case scenario sort of night.
I am glad I didn't live in the wild west. In this particular episode of Hell on Wheels a man just repeatedly stabbed another man behind a large pile of garbage. Can't say the man on the receiving end of the shanking didn't deserve it though. The characters on the show don't exactly exemplify good decision making.
I just don't think I would have survived the times. Unless I was some kind of lady of privilege. Of course, if that was the case I would be bored tearless. Im not one for just sitting around a tea parlor all day. Though I do like tea...
Well, this post is just ridiculous. I have said nothing of worth. Except if you are reading this specifically because you are trying to decide whether or not Hell on Wheels is a good television show and worth watching.
In that case, the post still doesn't really say anything of merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment