Tuesday 5 March 2013

Teaching is Fun

I've been leading a drama club at the private school I did my final practicum at. We are doing the Lorax and it is going super well. The kids are all really talented, not to mention hilarious.

On Monday a grade four girl said "Kim, your boots are ATTRACTIVE". I then wasted a good two minutes just laughing and telling her how awesome she is.

I have an interview/work experience day at another private school next week! James and I went to a fundraiser for the independent school and I spoke to the principal. Networking certainly helps when it comes to working with private schools. I have been productive as well and am applying all over Canada AND THE WORLD!

And contests. I began entering them again. Which is actually what started this blog! Perhaps I will win another trip and I will regale you all with tales of my adventure. There is a Viking Longboat Cruise that I am really hoping for.

One of my friends may be going to work in China. I am sure she will have a blog, as we had one together when we went on our trip to Vietnam. Which was entirely too long ago.

I suppose that is all I have to say, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment