Monday 29 October 2012

Captains Log

Captains Log:
The crew has abandoned me. They say that they will be back. Brother said "they had to" and Dad said something about "work". But I know the truth, they are saving themselves. I've officially been placed in Quarantine. I know the signs.
Strange things have been happening to me. Vivid dreams I cannot explain. My only thought is they must be induced by the consumption of NyQuil. I would give it up, but I'm afraid that the little green capsules are my only solace.
Who knows how long I'll be here? Who knows who will read this? I imagine my bones being discovered millions of years from now, illuminated by the faint glow of my laptop.
Mac's have really great battery life.
I suppose I should not despair. Perhaps the worst is behind me. I do seem to be capable of breathing out of my left nostril. This could be a sign of recovery.
I must resolve to keep going. As they say "drink lots of fluids, and get plenty of rest"... I'll try. If not, this Captain will go down with its ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment