Sunday 28 October 2012

The Ability to Breath and the Other Things I Took For granted When IHad My Health

As day 3 of being sick in bed comes to a close, I cannot help but wonder--shall my health ever return? It is hard to remember what life was like when I could breathe out of my nose. Ah, the good old days.
In all seriousness though, I really want to be better so I can get to teaching. I'm suppose to start tomorrow but with the blessing of both my sponsor teacher and my supervisor, I'm staying home.
I suppose another day of bizarre NyQuil induced dreams and books for preteens it is. I also spend a lot of time on etsy and Pinterest looking at things I cannot buy.
I did splurge and purchase a boxed set of the book series "Fablehaven" which is written for the age group 9-15 year olds. I, at 23, find them delightful. The Percy Jackson series is shaping up to be quite enjoyable as well. I keep telling myself I read them so I can chat with the kids but that is only half true. They bring me joy. Deep down I'm just a 12 year old badly dressed preteen with thick eyebrows and no boobies that believes in magic and secretly thinks there is a possibility Santa is real.
Speaking of Santa! Christmas is on its way! I know I know.... Halloween blah blah blah. I think I'm kind of like a department store in that I start preparing for one holiday before the other is even finished.
Anyways, before I start sounding like a crazy person high on cough syrup (or is it too late?) I'm going to leave and fall into a slumber. Goooooooodniiiiiiiiiiiiight Neverland!

No comments:

Post a Comment