Friday 21 February 2014

Day One on Galiano

My day in chronological order:

Wake up
Shower
Take dog to pee
Feed dog
Get ready
Take dog out to poop
Leave house
Pick up my coworker whom I carpool with
Go to Tim Hortons
Eat Tim Hortons in car
Get to school
Greet girls in advisor
Make pretest during spare block
Have English class, show Olympic hockey game
Have Drama class, show Olympic hockey game
Leave school
Drive home
Hug and fawn over my puppy
Worry about leaving my puppy
Hug puppy again
Say thank you and bye to neighbours who are taking care of puppy
Grab clothes
Drive to ferry with James
Board ferry
Take some pictures
Read book
Dock ferry
Drive to Driftwood Village Cottages
Check out cottages
Take pictures
Go to Galiano Inn
Meet up with author friends and say hi
Go to pub with James
Return to cottage
Bathe
Write blog post while James networks at wine and cheese night

Here are some pictures of the day:





No comments:

Post a Comment