Monday 17 February 2014

Upcoming Weekend

James and I are going to Galiano Island next weekend. There is a literary festival there that James wants to attend. Raffi will be there. Raffi, as in Baby Beluga Raffi. THE Raffi.

I haven't purchased a ticket for the festival, even though I am going to stay at Galiano for the weekend. I haven't quite decided yet if I want to get out of my pajamas. I mean, meeting Raffi sounds amazing, but so does sleeping all day.

We aren't bringing the puppy. It will be the first time I will be away from Chewie for more than a night. Should be interesting. I've grown quite attached to the fluff ball.

I will take many pictures. I will blog about it, using the free wifi provided for my convenience.

I look forward to relaxing. Moving into James' house, getting a puppy, writing course outlines and completing the second round of report cards have taken a lot of my time. I shall lay in a bath for a ridiculous amount of time and watch an obscene amount of television.

I won't do any work. Don't tell my school, but I don't want to work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment