Saturday 16 June 2012

No Fly Zone

I've become completely immersed in my etsy addiction. It has become so much more than just trying to advertise my work.... It is like when I first got on pinterest. A ridiculous amount of time has been spent creating "treasuries" which are much like the boards you pin on. BUT EVERYTHING IS HANDMADE!
I am very excited to begin working as it means I will get off my bottom and move around. It also means money which will be great because my GD money tree hasn't been growing at all.
Heh.
My Dad and I are watching "The Grey" with Liam Neeson, who is bad ass. Though I like wolves so I may root for them. Plane crashes are terrifying. I remember when Lost first aired and I had nightmares of my plane going down and being trapped on a magical island full of polar bears.
I have also been powering through The Wire. Season four is my favourite. It has to do with the school system so it is kind of like Dangerous Minds. But awesomer.
This movie has made me vow that I will never fly over any kind of arctic terrain. If by some divine intervention I survived the crash I would definitely be the first to be eaten. I would probably volunteer as long as we did some kind of Sam McGee style bbq....
This movie is intense.
As if it isn't bad enough that they are injured and in the Great White North, but now wolves are going to hunt them? And these aren't the regular kind of wolves, these are some kind of direwolf hybrid straight out of George Martin's imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment