Wednesday 20 June 2012

Thanks A Lot

Hostel World emailed me today. They wanted to let me know its been one year since my trip.
THANKS HOSTEL WORLD LIKE I DID NOT KNOW!
I'm definitely getting the travel fever. I only have to sell.... 300 cards or so and then I can go somewhere. I'm thinking Disneyland. Or if I sell more perhaps I could go to Eurodisney. Or Disneyland in Hong Kong. Or Disney something.
Start work not tomorrow but the next day, which will be a lot of fun I feel. Got my criminal record check done yesterday. Should be clear. I don't remember committing any crimes.
I've been seriously thinking about what I'm going to do after graduation. Will it be overseas? Will it be the great white north? Either way I think I will be getting a dog because these options sound lonely.
Perhaps things will change in the next 4-12 months and I will get on the TOC list. That would be very nice.
Not that I wouldn't want to go elsewhere to teach. I think it would be an adventure, for sure. We will see I suppose.
But I am getting a dog. Yep. There is a puppy in my future. Torrie wants a German Shepherd, which I endorse completely.
Mostly I just wanted to complain about that email telling me I need to go on another trip. So I did that.
If anyone wants to support these dreams, you could buy some cards or prints. I wouldn't mind that at all. Not. At. All. Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment