Wednesday 20 June 2012

Etsy and Celtic Drinking Horns

Oh. My. Lanta. Etsy truly has some fantastical things. I'll post the links later when I'm not on my telephone, however let's just say that there is a Celtic drinking horn.
I would name it King Arthur.
Basically all my nerdy dreams come true thanks to etsy. I believe in an earlier post I mentioned that it doesn't even matter that I'm selling things anymore. Though that is kind of a falsehood but only because I know that if I sell things I would be able to buy other things made available to me because of the magic of etsy.
I will probably start posting cool items I find there. Though we have already gone over the fact that I am posting these entries for my own sake. Blogger stats love to tell me that nobody visits. Not that I mind, I just enjoy writing.
I'm reading the fourth George RR Martin book now. Though my iPhone is great for many a thing, I miss my kobo a lot when I'm trying to read. Luckily Torrie had a hard copy of the novel and let me borrow it. Which I actually prefer over any kind of ereader. Its the smell. I love me the smell of a good book.
I also saw the other day that Martin has written other books? This frustrated me because he is the slowest writer ever and even if he wrote it before he started GoT he should have known his efforts would have been better spent elsewhere.
Speaking of Game of Thrones, etsy has so many really original things representing all types of nerdy topics. There is a Khaleesi shirt with Disney dragons on it. I only have to sell.... 4 cards to be able to buy it.
Etsy makes all my nerdy merchandise dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment