Saturday 9 June 2012

Bumblebees and Boats

I have been sitting in my yard attempting to take a "good" picture of a bumblebee for the last... Oh I don't know, 2 hours? This is after I went down the road to the ocean and took about 100 pictures of the sail boats booting it around the bay I live by (ah, alliteration at its finest right there). Needless to say most of my day has been trucking around with my camera. Last night I was up late painting as well. Later I'm going to the winery to drop off my card order.
Monday I'm going to Seattle! Torrie and I are going shoooopping. Which I don't have an exuberant amount of money to do, however I do have some saved up from card selling that will get me a few things. And if what Torrie says is true, I should be able to find some wicked deals there.
Life is busy here in Kim land, even though I thought it wouldn't be.
Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment