Tuesday 5 June 2012

Poor People Should Not Love Video Games

I'm sitting here watching the Nintendo keynotes presentation. Turns out very soon my wii will be obsolete. I knew that it would happen eventually, however I feel as though I haven't spent enough quality time with my gaming system. So what does this mean? It means I need to a)play more video games b)buy more wii games before they dont sell them anymore and c)buy the new console.... The issue with this game plan (heh) is my financial situation. Also I still have another semester of school so that will probably cut into my sweet game time.
This new console is awesome. Called the WiiU its got like this hand held thing that is a touch screen. Kind of like the Nintendo 3DS you have two screens to control.
Sigh. I have this feeling that when when I do start making money I won't keep a lot of it. My habits are expensive.
In other news I've sold some cards and prints and one of my small paintings! So that should help me buy like.... A shirt or something in Seattle.
Expensive habits, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment