Monday 11 June 2012

Oh Silly Me

On our way to the outlet malls this fine (it is actually so nice out right now) morning. Turns out that we are not taking the Clipper ferry as I previously assumed. Apparently I was actually quite silly for thinking we were taking the Clipper as we are in fact not actually going into Seattle.
These are important lessons I am learning.
I've been taking pictures like a tourist today and not someone who has taken BC ferries 800 times. But I'm hoping that I get a couple really good shots for some new cards. I got into a few shops yesterday! Seems like this might actually be something that makes me some money.
Took a picture of a float plane that my dad loves. He wanted to get a print. Little does HE know I'm going to get him the picture on a canvas for Fathers day. Or... Rather, I'm going to order the print and my brother (who has a steady income) will pay for it.
Got an email with information about my summer job too. So that will be nice, pay off my credit card and all that.
Well that is my Seattle update. I suppose I shouldn't even say Seattle. But Tulalip is hard for me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment